PDA

View Full Version : MotoGP 08

Jeffrey99
Jan. 21st, '09, 10:58 am
I don't know if anyone else ever watches MotoGp or is even interested in the game. But if someone is somewhat interested, you can get it from Amazon from J&R Music and Computer World for $39.97 + $3 shipping. After looking around it looks like everyone has just recently dropped the price to $49.99, so it's not as good of a deal as what I thought it was. But still less then $45 for a game that just came out 3 months ago is pretty good.

BTW, if anyone is interested, there a quite a few changes from 07. Mainly being that THQ is no longer making it, it's now back to Capcom. They also got rid of the extreme mode and added the 125cc and 250cc bikes. And they added the Indianapolis track (my home state) so that was the main thing I wanted. :)

Honestly I haven't had a change to play anything other then the demo but I really liked it and figured I can't go wrong for $40.

OSB
Jan. 22nd, '09, 6:24 pm
I have MGP07, and while its a great fun game I don't really have the time to play it. Great fun racing though!

Jeffrey99
Jan. 22nd, '09, 7:13 pm
I did just realize that SuperBike World Championship (SBK) 08 is coming to 360. But evidently it got pushed back to March. Haven't ever played that series but from what I've read online it's suppose to be more realistic and less forgiving then MotoGP. I don't think that series has ever been on the 360 before.

OSB
Jan. 22nd, '09, 10:01 pm
Do you ride?

Jeffrey99
Jan. 22nd, '09, 10:47 pm
Do you ride?

A little bit. I have a 07 Harley Nightster. Due to where I was working and having to take interstate everyday, really haven't ridden it much the past 2 summers. So may sell it to get rid of the payment and buy something older. Then again, now that I'm laid off, if I get a job closer to home I may start riding it more.

I have a ton of fun riding in a group of friends or family, it's just that doesn't seem to happen much. Riding by myself is alright. It's just that I'm bit of paranoid when it comes to safety, so I really don't normally relax and have as much fun by myself as I should.

OSB
Jan. 29th, '09, 3:02 pm
I know what you mean. I ride mostly solo, commuting about 50 miles per day. I ride as though I were invisible, frankly it often feels that way lol.